Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Almost Fall - Pumpkin Muffin Recipe!

As far as I'm concerned, Fall is the best season of the year!  You just can't beat bright blue skies, crisp and cool weather, and oh, the smells!
 
I'm officially official at work now - I found out Friday that I passed my certifying exam.  Now I just have a lot of paperwork to complete and I will officially be a PA-C!
 
In the meantime, I'm ready to start transitioning back into blogging!  I've got some exciting parties and swaps coming up, so stay tuned.
 
Today I wanted to share a delicious pumpkin muffin recipe I found online!
 
I took the muffin recipe from The Life of Jennifer Dawn and the pecan streusel recipe from serioustreats.com and combined them to make the most heavenly fall treat!
 
 
 
Ingredients for Pecan Streusel:
8 pecan halves, finely chopped
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon butter

Ingredients for Pumpkin Muffins:
1 box of spice cake mix
 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice

Directions:
1. In a large bowl, blend together the box of cake mix, can of pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice.
2. Spoon the batter into a prepared muffin pan.
3. Sprinkle the streusel topping evenly over the muffin mix.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
 
These make your house smell amazing while they're baking!
 
 
Enjoy your delicious Fall treats!  These are very easy to make, and they really impress everyone with your amazing baking abilities! ;)
 
 
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Gahh!! Deliciousness! So excited for fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall is the best. there is not even a close second.
    and those muffins look divine!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!